- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- Ground Turkey - 1/2 pound
- Black Beans - 1 can low sodium
- Tortillas - whole wheat or Corn (Gluten, Soy & Dairy Free)
- Enchilada sauce - 1 can
- Low Fat Mozzarella - 1 cup (Optional)
- Garlic - 1 clove
- Ground Cumin - 1/2 teaspoon
- Paprika - 1 teaspoon
- Chili Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Cayenne Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt and Pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pour some enchilada sauce into the bottom of your baking dish so there is no sticking. Hold a tortilla in one hand, add filling in the center and sprinkle with cheese. Roll to close and place side by side in the baking dish.Once the pan is full pour remaining enchilada sauce over top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the cheese has browned. If after 30 minutes the cheese has not browned turn on the broiler and broil for 2 minutes.