- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Chicken Breast - 2 boneless skinless chopped into cubes
- Yellow Bell Pepper - 1 chopped
- Small White Onion - 1 chopped
- Garlic - 2 cloves minced
- Stewed Tomatoes - 1 8 oz can
- Dried Oregano - 1 teaspoon
- Red Pepper Flakes - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chicken Stock - 1/2 cup
- Heavy Cream - 2 teaspoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Low Fat Mozzarella - 1/4 cup
- Whole Wheat Spaghetti - 1/2 pound
Season chopped chicken with salt and pepper. In a medium size skillet brown chicken, onion and peppers until cooked through. Add garlic, red pepper flakes and oregano. Cook for 3 minutes and then add tomatoes and stock. Reduce to simmer. Add cream and let simmer until pasta is cooked.
In a large sauce pot cook spaghetti according to the package directions in boiling salted water. When done add to skillet with chicken. Let simmer for 2 minutes for the pasta to absorb some liquid. Serve with a sprinkle of cheese.