If you've already made the yogurt mixture and used it on the cauliflower, chances are you'll have about 3/4 cups left over. Feel free to use that and not make more. The recipe will still turn out delicious.
- Lowfat Greek Yogurt - Plain or Orange Flavored - 1 1/2 cups
- Lemon Juice - 1 Tablespoon
- Chili Powder - 1-2 Tablespoons based on spice preference
- Ground Cumin - 1 Tablespoon
- Garlic Powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Yellow Curry Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 2 teaspoons
- Black Pepper - 1 teaspoon
- Chicken Breast - 2 Whole, boneless & skinless
In a bowl combine all of the ingredients but the chicken.
Grease the crockpot and place the chicken breasts on the bottom. Pour the yogurt mixture over the top.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
This recipe is Weight Watchers PointsPlus 5 per serving. Each serving is 1/2 a chicken breast.
This recipe came about because I recently made Spicy Whole Roasted Cauliflower.
I had quite a bit of the mixture left and wanted to use it (because, well… it’s, um….DELICIOUS!). So, I thought of the easiest thing I could do. Hello crockpot! I put some chicken breasts in with the mixture and after drooling over the smells coming from the crockpot for 4 hours my family and I DEVOURED dinner. Sigh…..